Monday, February 28, 2011

Fakku Power Ranger Manga

raisin bars


In the kitchen I go to term, there are times when all I do is bake cakes and others, like this, so when I get close to the oven first thought lies on the biscuits.
I had advanced from raisins this recipe and I decided to make these cookies ... I think it may well served with a cup of tea, flavored with vanilla, if ever!
With this dose, I have had about 15 bars 2x10cm, but of course you can do it in any form!

raisin bars

Makes about 15 cookies:
250g of flour 125g cold butter
70g sugar
1 + 1 egg yolk
100gr raisins 1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon sugar

Procedure:
Mix the flour with the cold butter into small pieces until the mixture is crumbly and lay in a heap. In the center add the sugar, raisins and egg beaten previously. Mix together until mixture is compact and let rest in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
take the dough and roll out with rolling pin until about 2 cm thick and cut it 15 fingers.
Now mix the yolks with the sugar and milk and gently brush the cookies. Place them on a plate lined with baking paper and cook at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment