Monday, March 14, 2011

Explain What Bulky Ovaries Mean

Soft cake with pears and ricotta


I desserts with ricotta are among my favorites, have a mild taste and are very soft! I really like this cake because it has neither oil nor butter, and then I feel slightly less guilty if you happen to eat one more slice!
I stuffed with bits of Doyenne pear, which has a slightly tart flesh, to counter the sweetness of the cake!

soft cake with pears and ricotta

Ingredients:
200g flour 160g sugar
300g fresh ricotta
10g baking powder
3 eggs 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
an organic lemon (peel)
a pear (I used the Decana )
Icing sugar to decorate

Procedure:
Put a bowl the ricotta and sugar and work together until the mixture is smooth. Now add the eggs and lemon rind and mix with a whisk.
When the mixture is smooth add the flour previously sifted with the baking powder and vanilla.
Cut the pear into small pieces and add it to the mixture. Then pour into a 22cm cake tin and bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
When the cake is cool and sprinkle with icing sugar and serve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment